Last week, I presented to the International Coaching Federation's Career Coaching Group. The Career Coaching Group is a HUGE network of career coaches who span the globe helping executives, managers, and C-Levels make their way through today's corporate environment. I was asked by the leaders of the group to 'coach' all the coaches on how to present more effectively. I was honored to speak to the group and as a present to my readers, here is the recording of my workshop and the actual PDF presentation to follow along (see below).
A synopsis of the topic:
- What people want from a presentation
- How people learn and understand
- Good tools and techniques with bad ones
- How to deliver great presentations
- How to grow your practice with workshops
Link to Recording (mp3)