More and more, I speak with clients and colleagues who encounter people who are very angry:
- They're not nice or pleasant.
- They don't treat people very well.
- The only person they care about is themselves.
- And most of all, if you work with them, they will make your life unbearable with their behaviors.
Do you work with people like that? Are you one of these people?
Sometimes it's a personality defect. Sometimes it's a lack of self-esteem. Sometimes it's because they're just plain angry at the world and you're in their way.
I'm here to tell you to stop working with those people. Today. Figure out a way to lessen or sever your connection with them. Why?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORK WITH JERKS.
- They will hold you back.
- They will make you worry about things you shouldn't worry about.
- They will make you question your abilities.
- Your self-esteem will take a major hit.
Get rid of them. Wipe them out of your life. Eliminate any and all effect they have to your job, business and career. I'm not going to tell you how — just do it.
AGAIN — LIFE IS TOO SHORT. Do it today.
Do you work with a jerk? How did you eliminate them from your life?