It's the end of the first quarter of 2011. Three months, 90 days . . . what have you accomplished? This is a great time to look back and review what you did — what went right and what went wrong. Time to measure, monitor and regroup for the next 90 days. Ask yourself:
- What was the biggest thing you accomplished?
- What made the biggest impact?
- Who did I meet and how did they change my business?
- How many clients did you close? Did you lose any? Fire any?
- How much money did you bring in?
- What did you learn?
- Where do you go next?
- Why did I do those stupid things? (my favorite)
I love the end of quarters — it allows me to hone in on what I accomplished, where I dropped the ball, and what I have to do next to accelerate the whole bailiwick.
If you don't do it, someone else will.
How do you monitor and measure yourself?