I love Michael Hyatt. I have been following him since he started his site. If you need advice on leadership Michael Hyatt is there to help. When starting a business, it can take some time learn how to lead effectively. “This is Your Life” tackles those issues and shows how you can take your public relations skills to the next level. Michael delivers a weekly podcast dedicated to intentional leadership. His goal is to help you live with more passion, work with greater focus, and lead with extraordinary influence.
Some of my favorite episodes:
- How to Write a Blog Post in 70 Minutes or Less - One of the most important aspects of building your platform is consistency. But creating great content on a regular basis is time consuming, right? Not if you follow my simple, step-by-step workflow for content creation.
- How to Build Your Platform in 30 Minutes a Day - Building a platform can feel daunting. There are so many different tactics, tricks, and tools it can seem like too much to manage. But it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. These five simple actions will get big results with a small time commitment.
- The Right Way to Hire the Right People - We all want our businesses to succeed, and most of us know we can improve our odds by recruiting high-quality employees. Unfortunately, it’s easy to make costly hiring mistakes. I’ve sure done it. But I’ve also used what I learned the hard way to develop a system to hire the very best.
- How You Can Better Control Your Time - The truth is that when it comes to how you spend your time, you have a choice. You can either live in proactive mode, according to a plan you’ve developed or you can live in reactive mode, according to the demands of others.
- Grow Your Social Media Following with These 10 Different Kinds of Posts - It’s challenging to keep creating fresh, new content. Yet this is essential if we want to keep our current followers engaged. We have to add value. It’s also important if we want to grow our social media footprint and add new followers. The problem is that it’s easy to get stuck in a rut and keep churning out the same kinds of posts, day after day.
These applications make discovering, subscribing, and listening to podcasts so much easier. The biggest advantage is that you don’t have to load iTunes on your computer, subscribe, and then manually sync to your phone. You can do the whole thing from within Downcast. They also automatically update your podcasts every time a new episode is released.
Sit back, load them on your phone, put your headphones on, and enjoy. Each one has changed my life and thinking.